The Progressive® Insurance Saltwater Fishing Expo —Your customers will be here. Will you?
Wondering how to best market your company and products to today's consumers? Wondering where your next sale is coming from? We can help!
Exhibiting at the Progressive® Insurance Saltwater Fishing Expo is a cost-effective way to promote your products and services. The show's mix of products, education, attractions and entertainment draws a highly targeted audience of boaters, fishermen, hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. It's an experiential marketplace that connects with people in a way no other form of marketing can, and lets you reach prospects at the best time time to make a sale—when they are looking!
- 13,131 attendance in 2019
- 75% said their primary reason to attend was "to buy"
- 87% of attendees made a purchase.
Source: 2019 post show attendee survey.
Serving tens of thousands of high-energy saltwater anglers.
Primary attendance marketing and advertising will focus on New York City/Long Island south to Wilmington, DE, including the entire New Jersey shore and Philadelphia.
The New Jersey Convention & Exposition Center is Edison, NJ is easy to reach from throughout New Jersey, New York City, Long Island and the Philadelphia/Mid-Atlantic Region.
It is located just 12 miles east of the old Somerset, NJ location and easily accessed via Exit 10 off the NJ Turnpike.
20 minutes from Newark International Airport.
Easy do-it-yourself move-in and move-out.
- Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Newark's Liberty International Airport.
- Ideally situated and is easily accessible from all major cities such as Philadelphia and New York.
- Approximately 135,000 square feet of exhibit space.
- The New Jersey Convention & Exposition Center is Edison, NJ is easy to reach from throughout New Jersey, New York City, Long Island and the Philadelphia/Mid-Atlantic Region.
- It is located just 12 miles east of the old Somerset, NJ location and easily accessed via Exit 10 off the NJ Turnpike.
- Easy do-it-yourself move-in and move-out.
- Free parking for both attendees and exhibitors.
MEET OUR AUDIENCE
NMMA boat and sport shows attract a highly qualified audience of engaged, motivated boating and outdoor enthusiasts.
are repeat visitors
came "to buy"
made a purchase at the show
This is what our past exhibitors have to say:
"The Eastern Consumer Shows are a very important part of Daiwa’s marketing presence. It is one thing to see pictures of a product online or in a catalog but these shows put our products in the hands of our target audience, the anglers. The shows are very well organized, promoted heavily, and as a result, receive tremendous traffic. We plan to participate in their shows every year."
- Curt Arakawa, Marketing Manager, Daiwa Corporation
“Great shows! All of your Northeast shows were great but Somerset was completely off the charts. 2012 was very good, 2013 we thought it can’t get any better, and 2014 was simply amazing. Your shows get better every year and my manufacturers get more and more exposure because of it. The Eastern Consumer Shows are an essential part of our marketing plan. See you in 2015!"
- Sean Loy, Alliance Sports Marketing (representing Okuma, Savage Gear, Igloo, Mustad)
“Thanks for an awesome show (in Somerset, NJ). We are in for next year and want to double our space."
- J.P. and Keefe, Bucktail Boys